Thursday, March 3, 2011

Ghost Town Review

While developing a new system to maintain the town’s defenses, Claire discovers a way to use the vampires’powers to help keep outsiders from spreading news of Morganville's “unique” situation once they've crossed the city limits.

But the new system has an unexpected and possibly deadly consequence: People inside the town start forgetting who and what they are-even the vampires. And when Claire’s boyfriend, Shane, and her best friend, Eve, start treating her like a perfect stranger, Claire realizes she has to figure out a way to pull the plug on her experiment-before she forgets how to save herself... and Morganville.



Review:   
Ghost Town.  The 9th book in the Morganville series.  I admit the first 4 chapters were a bit slow.  However, even a scream has to have a breath to get started!  So what can I say but  OH MY GOD!!  I waited to read this book so I wouldn’t have to wait so long for the next one…  Had I known what it would be like I would have grabbed it the first day it came out!  Needless to say, the “Fearless Foursome”are right back at it!  From chapter 5 all the way to the end, I couldn’t put it down and when it did end, all I could say was OH MY GOD, I can’t believe it! I can’t wait to see what happens next!  Rachel Caine has consistently impressed me and has definitely kept me interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment